Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Taken , Taken , Taken !

Read while hearing the song runaway below <3


(TEXT YANG I TA BOLE LUPE)
FIRST - HYE..DA TDO KEA ? - RIZAL 12-MAY-2011         
11.27pm
SECOND - TO BE HONEST , I MMG SUKE KAT U SINCE THE 1ST TIME I SAW U .. :) 13-MAY-2011 8.37pm

I REALY FALLEN INLOVE WITH YOU , EVEN KITE BARU KENAL , I TA TAHU KNAPE , YOU LAEN TAHU ? YOU TA GANGGU MY STUDY , I HOPE OUR RELATIONSHIP KEKAL . hope sangat ! dear , please jangan maen2 kan i same macam my ex , be my the best couple ever ! EVEN kite ta selalu jumpe , you and i always togther in our dream and hearts :)
bile i tade kredit , i akan tunggu you call i , and u janji you akan call i monday until friday , i hope it will happen <3 u banyak promis kat i <3 i hope you fulfill your promise . i also will fulfill my promis . from rite on , you are mine and i is yours . that means , no one can take you from me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment