Thursday, June 2, 2011

Iylia Farhana Bt Azmi

2-May-2010 07;29
Mcj niey Iylia Farhana send to me Last Night :)

Inbox : Qyela , bfore that , i just want to say i'm so so sorry because annyoying you lately . td saia bce blog awak , and one of ur post mcm ad pasal saia . And i admit it , awak saia dah byk buad salah before ths either you atau amiratul . Saia janji lepas ney saia ta kan buad mcm tuh lagy . i was wrong bfore ths . i'm so sorry )':
after holiday , i want you and me shake hand , and hug each other . kite mcm dulu eh . saia da sedar . i want to you know , tht i realy love you and need you , Do you ?



Qyla bace mcj niey time qyla and mom tgh duduk samesame , Qyla bace bagi mak dengar skaly . Actly sume masalah Qyla , Qyla cete kat my mom . Time Qyla tgh bace , i was crying . My mom just dgr . When i Read it again , I was crying Again And Again . To Iylia , i feel good after Qyla nangis , Cuz Qyla da all out about that :) After that , My mom just looking at me and Smile . That means , my Mom happy cuz our relationship getting better .

No comments:

Post a Comment